We offer comprehensive website reviews as part of our services. Our primary goal is to help you create great content that delivers your company’s message. We focus on three areas of interest:
- Overall Design. This isn’t just about having a pretty website. What is your site’s first impression?
- Navigation and Functionality. This is about usability. Is it easy to navigate? Do all the links work?
- Content and Editing. This is where we get really comprehensive. First we determine if your company’s message is getting across. Then we take a look at how the content is organized. Finally, we read through your site word-for-word and make editing notes pertaining to grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc. (Note: Blog posts are edited for topics only and not word-for-word.)
Website review process
So what do you think? What website couldn’t use a checkup? Our website review process is straightforward.
- Fill out the simple form below to request a review of your website. You will need to provide your company website URL and a brief statement about your company’s focused message.
- We will then pre-screen your website to estimate the amount of time that will be needed to complete the review. We will contact you with that time estimate and a bid to review.
- If you accept, we will begin the review. Once completed, you will be provided a comprehensive report with editing remarks and suggestions for improvement in design and functionality.