- Overall Design. This isn’t just about having a pretty website. What is your site’s first impression?
- Navigation and Functionality. This is about usability. Is it easy to navigate? Do all the links work?
- Content and Editing. This is where we get really comprehensive. First we determine if your company’s message is getting across. Then we take a look at how the content is organized. Finally, we read through your site word-for-word and make editing notes pertaining to grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc. (Note: Blog posts are edited for topics only and not word-for-word.)
Website review process
So what do you think? What website couldn’t use a checkup? Our website review process is straightforward.
- Fill out the simple form below to request a review of your website. You will need to provide your company website URL and a brief statement about your company’s focused message.
- We will then pre-screen your website to estimate the amount of time that will be needed to complete the review. We will contact you with that time estimate and a bid to review.
- If you accept, we will begin the review. Once completed, you will be provided a comprehensive report with editing remarks and suggestions for improvement in design and functionality.